Snap Fitness have arrived at Elwick Place and have brought brand new concepts of fitness to the town with them.
Club users have access to state of the art Matrix Fitness cardio and weight training kit. Alongside the ability to come and workout whenever suits you, a team of fitness instructors are on hand to offer advice, run a variety of classes and work alongside members in personal training sessions during staffed hours.
“We pride ourselves on using top of the range equipment – only the best in our clubs – and we are focused on providing the best member experience to each and every one of our Snap Family.
Along with top of the range kit – we have a fantastic functional training area that is equipped with all of the latest equipment to make your work out explosive and fast paced.
We take great care in employing the most talented and dynamic staff and pride ourselves on making our member journey memorable and with this ensuring you GET RESULTS.
Collaborating with Matrix, Octane Fitness and Escape – we are going to bring Elwick Place a fantastic space for you to get motivated, get fit and be part of our ever growing Snap Nation.”
Monday to Sunday – 24/7 for members
- Snap Fitness will be thoroughly cleaned at a minimum of 3 x daily, Morning, Midday and Evening.
- Although it is not required by the government Snap Fitness abides by the recommended guidance published by Sport England when designing its heating, cooling and ventilation systems. This means proper ventilation of second-hand air and the introduction of fresh air all into your training spaces.
- Snap Fitness have created safe distancing zones in their key high traffic areas such as; reception, locker areas and other high frequency areas. You will find clear markings outlining recommended routes and 2m space distances to ensure that members can easily abide by the social distancing recommendations.
- Where possible they have arranged equipment in a way that makes it easier to ensure social distancing is kept throughout the club either through spacing of equipment or removing use of some items.
- At Snap Fitness they have always had capacity limits on the number of members a club has, because they believe that their members should have unrestricted access to equipment without crowds. As an added safety precaution they will be capping the number of members that can be in the club at a time. Clubs will now publish usage patterns on their Facebook and Instagram pages so you can pick the perfect time for you to avoid the peak periods.
- They will be temporarily introducing a booking system, to avoid crowds and ensure controlled social distancing. Please contact your local club to find out more on how to book in your session.